Principal Consultant at My Unnati
Views:315 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Architect Manager - Building Design (8-10 yrs)
Job description :
- If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then come be a part of a leading multi-business Conglomerate!
- Our Client is a US$ 3 billion Indian multi-business conglomerate group with interests in financial services, healthcare, and insurance. The group carved out a separate holding company for its real estate, packaging, labeling and lamination films, and new ventures division.
- As an Architect - Manager, you will be reviewing all the drawings submitted by the architects and ensure they are as per plan and discussed requirement before release to the site.
What you will do :
- Supporting the consultant creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as planning legislation, environmental impact, and project budget
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Maintaining Architectural drawing & update all other control-related documents.
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Traveling regularly to building sites & proposed locations.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, or commissions or measurement units.
- Commercial design
Experience : 8 to 10 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 18,00,000 to 20,00,000