HR Manager at Newton Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:64 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Architect - Real Estate (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Preparing and presenting architectural plans and elevations/design proposals for clients.
- Advising the clients on the right technicians in alignment to the requirement. The job entails detailed good for construction drawings.
- Building a network of vendors as well as negotiating cost of assignment with contractors and other vendors.
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists.
- Ensuring quality control by front ending the project co-ordination work from an execution stand point.
- Progress evaluation and project management that includes Supervision through site visits to check on progress.
- Firefighting abilities to ensure timely delivery of project as well as a multitasking professional that can deal with concerns that may impact project quality and delivery timelines.