Recruiter at Sona Shetye Consultant
Views:447 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Architect/Senior Architect (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
Education Qualification :
Min : B. Arch
Max : M. Arch.
- Designing and detailing of structures as per client requirements
- Discuss requirements of clients (to design a new structure or modify an existing one) and prepare a brief with estimation of number of drawings and time evaluation.
- Prepare sketch drawings, production drawings and detailed drawings. These can be undertaken by hand or by using computer-aided design (CAD) equipment, and coordinate structural, mechanical and artistic elements, including plumbing and heating units, electrical outlets and air-conditioning installations
- Discuss designs and cost estimates with clients and others involved in the project, including engineers, quantity surveyors.
- Prepare specifications and contract documents, specifying building materials, construction equipment.
- Evaluate projects once they are completed and occupied. Help in preparing as-built drawings.
- May also be involved in project feasibility studies, strategic asset investigations, heritage studies, urban planning.
- Site Visits.
- Must have worked on old heritage buildings under the supervision on an conservation architect. He/She can also hold a master degree in conservation or must have attended any equivalent workshop.
- Must have a 3 yrs experience in site implementation of work and can smoothly coordinate with vendors for samples and quotes. Should handle site independently.
- Should understand structure and mep of old buildings properly.
Technical Skill Set Required :
- Logical analysis of problems
- Practical & Creative
Behavioral Skill Set Required :
- Good communication skills and able to convince chief with satisfactions.
- Team player
- Able to accept responsibility
- Able to work without supervision but within acceptable deliverables.
- Open to travel
Functional Skills Set Required :
- Knowledge of software required for designing
- Practical understanding of structures & materials to develop concepts plans specifications and detailed drawings for buildings and other structures.
- Interest in design.