Architect - Urban Planning (3-5 yrs)
Looking out for an ARCHITECT with M.Arch degree in Urban design.
Location : Delhi NCR
This job requires the ability to do the following work :
- Lead and develop project from early concept through design development
- Understand the site, environment, culture and history of the area, as well as, the vision of the project.
- Understand local and government regulations, building codes, and local planning and zoning laws
- Understand drawings, specifications, and construction documents and can provide analysis and summary.
- The work may require using 3D software programs, BIM (Building Information Management, AutoCAD, etc.
- Consult with project team to determine project requirements and communicate/ coordinate with agencies to receive the plans in accordance with the vision and requirements
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for all structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- Organize and manage design and document commercial, building projects and permit documents
- Coordinate with agencies hired for design, planning, project management, MEP design, and infrastructure development, to ensure the translation of vision to plans to implementation on ground.