Architectural Designer - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Collecting all the necessary information from the Mall Architects and technical team.
- Preparing Architectural/ detailed layout design, and work efficiently with multi-disciplined Retail International Brand Projects.
- Preparing detailed Architectural Floor Plans, Ceiling Plans, Sections and Elevations of Retail Stores.
- Preparing schematic Lighting and Air conditioning Layout for final approvals.
- Direct coordination with the service consultants for finalization of the design.
- Prepare detailed standardized Store Sections, including External and Internal Elevations, designing Store Facades and Display Windows along with details of rolling shutter.
- Preparing Reflected Ceiling Layout by incorporating services like Lights, HVAC Diffusers/Extracts, Smoke Detectors, CCTV, Music Systems.
- Direct coordination with the Client and exploring the best alternatives when required.
- Vetting out all the necessary good for construction drawings.
Note : These Responsibilities are General ones, Key Responsibilities will be disclosed at the time of Interview Only.