Architectural Designer - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Collecting all the necessary information from the Mall Architects and technical team.
- Preparing Architectural/ detailed layout design, and work efficiently with multi-disciplined Retail International Brand Projects.
- Preparing detailed Architectural Floor Plans, Ceiling Plans, Sections and Elevations of Retail Stores.
- Preparing schematic Lighting and Air conditioning Layout for final approvals.
- Direct coordination with the service consultants for finalization of the design.
- Prepare detailed standardized Store Sections, including External and Internal Elevations, designing Store Facades and Display Windows along with details of rolling shutter.
- Preparing Reflected Ceiling Layout by incorporating services like Lights, HVAC Diffusers/Extracts, Smoke Detectors, CCTV, Music Systems.
- Direct coordination with the Client and exploring the best alternatives when required.
- Vetting out all the necessary good for construction drawings.
Note : These Responsibilities are General ones, Key Responsibilities will be disclosed at the time of Interview Only.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.