Founder of An Architecture Firm at Business
Views:481 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Architectural Draftsman - CAD/AutoCAD/Revit (0-1 yrs)
Our firm offers and assists in delivering high quality standard drawings within the reach of every individual along with architectural services. We are need of a highly skilled draftsman who understands the concepts and technicalities of architectural drawings.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare detailed architectural drawings basis the Project details and client requirements, or - building specifications, calculations and sketches.
- Visit construction sites to collect measurements and dimensions as needed.
- Use CAD equipment and conventional drafting station to prepare drawings.
- Supervise and guide other drafts-persons as and when needed.
- Work with architect to ensure that the project is in accordance with design/ client specifications.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings (as and when required)
- Analyse building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs (if required)
Must Have Skill Set :
- 1 - 2 years of architectural drafting experience
- Excellent drafting skills on AutoCAD/ Autodesk Revit
- Knowledge of 3d drawings on 3D MAX/Sketch Up/ etc or other similar software's would be an added advantage.
- Efficient architectural and interior design knowledge
- A deep understanding of existing bye-laws and building codes.
What We Provide :
- Informal work style, start-up culture.
- Endless snacks and beverages
- Equal opportunity employer
- Pay scale - best in industry
- Certified draftsman/ diploma in architecture
- 10th and 12th passed
Who Should Not Apply
- Candidates residing out of Delhi NCR