Recruitment Business Partner at Maersk
Views:308 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Area Equipment & EMR Manager (8-15 yrs)
An exciting opportunity to join the team to lead the equipment management function for the entire Area. We are looking for a result driven, passionate and self-driven individual who has the ability to motivate, lead and drive achievements with the team. This role will involve understanding of customer's business and commercial drivers, market dynamics and thus optimizing on positioning and repairs to ensure cost leadership in the market and achieving the target.
We offer an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead a team right at the cross-section between Commercial and Operations.
You will work in a truly international environment and have various opportunities to engage and work with multiple internal and external stakeholders; which will greatly enhance your presentation and communication skills
As the Area Equipment and EMR Manager, your will lead the 9-person team responsible for the ensuring availability and quality of containers across IBS Area. You and your team will play a crucial role in supporting the ambitious growth plans of the Area, as well as the wider WCA strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure we balance local customer equipment requirements with global flows.
- Ensure highest quality EMR services across all facilities in IBS, at lowest unit cost.
- Proactively collaborate with local Product and Sales to reduce overall equipment handling & preparation costs and drive company profitability.
- Collaborate and drive utilization of own depots/facilities across IBS
- Structurally develop the talent your team
Who we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be a person who is a dedicated team player, Capable of effectively engaging with key stakeholders.
- Has excellent communication skill
- Capable of driving efficiency, standardization and process compliance
- Has a sense of urgency and result orientation - thereby delivering objectives and increasing business performance by effective stakeholder management
- A candidate with a proven performance record
- Proficiency in MS office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.