Area Manager - Operations (5-8 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Position Title : Area Manager
Department : Operations
Reports to : GM
Supervises : Direct - Territory Sales Manager, City Manager, Branch Managers, Supervisor, Indirect - off Role Supervisor,
Liaises With : Internal - GM, Admin Head, Finance Head, CFO, COO (eg : Functional Heads Other Business Managers)
External : Local Police, Local Clients (eg : Customers, External manpower, Local Police)
NATURE & SCOPE :
The Position reports to the GM. Other Positions reporting to include the Territory Sales Manager, City Manager, Branch Manager, Manager, etc.
- Responsible for P&L.
- Ensure smooth operations and daily coordinating with CRM/SM/CTL on Daily basis to ensure all parameters are achieved.
- Client Management.
- Vendor Management.
- Ensure 0 Loss EDSP/DSP by Territory.
- EDSP/DSP Performance and Parameters
- Recruit Manpower on the basis of Manpower requirement at the time of Peak.
- Ensure 100% Grooming of All Staff.
- Overall Station Hygiene and upkeep of assigned Stations.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Inventory Management.
- IT Assets Management.
- Timely Training of new process as and when updated.
- Roaster Management for City Manager/Supervisor/Branch In charge/
- Daily Cash Reconciliation by every Station, Avoid Cash Shortage in Station.
- Daily Closing of RTS by every Station, Avoid RTS Pending in Station.
- Process Adherence LM, SOP of the Station.
Annual Revenue : Rs 1 cr
No of Staff : 50-100
No of Customers : 5-10
Geographic area : Pan India
KEY BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :
- Planning and Organising, Relationship Building, Influencing People, Persuasive, Innovation & Communication
Managing the Team :
- Business Awareness
EDUCATONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduate and Above
Budget : 8-11 Lacs CTC PA
Note : This Opening is for a Well Established Startup in e-commerce and Logistics.