Area Operations Manager - eCommerce (3-12 yrs)
Hiring form Area Operation Manager with leading E-commerce Company.
Male Candidate Only.
Age below : 35 yrs
Mandate Skills :
- Vendor Management
- People Management.
- Process Development
- Should have exp in Warehouse
- End to End Operation- First Mile, Mid Mile and Last Mile.
- Tamil language mandate.
Job Description : Area Opeartion Manager
Customer Experience :
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer.
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city.
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience.
Manpower Management :
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment.
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks.
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any.
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same.
Process and compliance :
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations.
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city.
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery.
- Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
- Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude.
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, elevated level of service.
You may call on 9820716704
Dakshata | HR Recruiter |
Upraisal- People Productivity Performance