Area Technical Manager - Digital Housing Finance Firm (5-7 yrs)
- Our Gurgaon based client is an affordable housing finance provider to middle and lower income families. It also offers secured business loans to MSMEs. Registered with the National Housing Bank (NHB), this company operates through close to 90 branches in seven states across North and Central India, and has a fully digitised loan approval and disbursal system.
- Set up in 2016, it has already disbursed around 25,000 loans, for home purchases, construction, repairs and renovations, loans against property, and business loans.
- Founded by an IIMA alumnus, this company has raised almost $100M in funding till date.
- Aas an Area Technical Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing technical aspects within assigned hubs, managing vendors, conducting audits, providing training, and ensuring compliance with organizational policies.You will play a key role in supporting project-related activities, resolving technical queries, and contributing to the overall efficiency and quality of operations.
What you will do :
- Regularly visiting each hub to ensure coverage and addressing technical concerns
- Conducting visits at least once every two months or as needed
- Reviewing existing hub locations and recommending additions or modifications based on Real Time Monitoring (RTM) data.
- Managing vendors by conducting regular audits, sampling 5% of disbursed cases, and publishing monthly reports
- Ensuring vendor compliance with Head Office (HO) policies
- Checking the quality of vendor reports and verifying compliance with HO policies
- Conducting Audits, Process Flows (APF) visits, and preparing project reports when necessary
- Providing training to new team members in the hubs, ensuring a thorough understanding of technical processes
- Sharing market information with HO employees to keep them informed about industry trends and developments
- Actively detecting and acknowledging instances of fraud, reporting findings to HO employees
- Resolving technical queries from hubs and providing proactive solutions to enhance operational efficiency
- Coordinating with vendors to address TAT-related issues that may arise in the hubs
- Sharing relevant data with HO on a regular basis, meeting requirements for reporting and analysis
What you need to have :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Civil Engineering
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in technical management, preferably in the real estate or project finance sector
- Project Finance expertise
- Transaction Advisory skills
- Project Approvals, Tracking & Monitoring capabilities
- Legal Due Diligence & Development Control Norms Analysis proficiency
- Investment Due Diligence experience