Senior Human Resources at Arnk Group
Views:160 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ARNK GROUP - Project Manager - Construction Management (3-8 yrs)
Project Manager- (Construction Management)
About ARNK Group - ARNK is a Leading Interior Fit-out Team with a People-Centric Core. We Value Integrity and Place our People, Clients and End-users at the Very Core of Every Decision. For Over the Years we have Provided Premium Quality, Complete Turnkey Solutions Covering Engineering, Planning, Execution and Delivery. Our Ability to Understand Challenges and Craft Solutions is Second to None and we Place our People, Clients and End-Users at the very Core of Every Decision. When it Come to Cost, Time and Quality, these are not a Given at ARNK, they are a Starting Point - we also Ensure a Seamless Experience where Each and Every Project is Delivered Safely, Snag-Free and to the Highest Quality. With a Solid and Diverse Client Base, our Robust Portfolio of Successful Projects Includes Commercial Spaces, Retail stores, Restaurants and Residents.
Website - https://arnk.in/
- Easily able to cultivate, build and nurture lasting clients relationships.
- Works flexibly and collaboratively with building designer and architects.
- Experience in researching, selecting and specifying material and finishes.
- Strong understanding of budget, construction schedules and fees.
- Able to create presentation books and other sales materials.
- Ensuring best value is obtained for the project including supplier based, use of internal and external resources.
- Involve day to day operations of the project.
- Overseeing & Scheduling overall operation, within budget.
- Ordering, Process, Preparing SOP for execution and maintaining reports for seamless.
- Collaborate with the lead project manager to write construction proposals.
- Demonstrate fluency with basic residential and small-scale commercial building materials, details and construction techniques.
- Provide contract administrative and negotiation support to the principals and senior staff.
- Develop and manage project schedule and milestones to ensure project is on time.
- Review and approve project expenses such as employee time, employee expenses, and project costs including sub-consultants
- Management of project risk within the parameters established by Woods Bagot
- Mentor staff to help build well-rounded professional skills and awareness
- Attending site meetings to establish a scope of works.
- 3-5 yrs. of Experience In Project Manager.
- Diploma or equivalent degree.
- Go to person, having strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Location - (Pan India)