HR Generalist at ARSS INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS LTD.
Views:250 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ARSS Infrastructure Projects - Project Manager - Construction (8-10 yrs)
Company Profile :
We are committed to a high standard of excellence in all activities that strive to establish a strong relationship of mutual trust and confidence with clients. On any given project, our team is committed to provide services at all times to the client's satisfaction.
Converted to limited company in 2000 and with high standard and skill and determination ARSS has grown to become one of the leading construction companies in Orissa and one among the largest multi-disciplined construction companies in Eastern India.
Our aim is to provide high quality construction services in a smooth, convenient and impressive manner which will automatically influence our clients to recommend services of our company to others.
ARSS Infrastructure Projects Limited always looks for talented individuals to join our team. Once you join ARSS, you can be assured of diverse training and experience, and the opportunities to gain encouraging responsibilities.
Job Purpose/Role :
- Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
- You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Location : North East States
Key Accountabilities :
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
Qualification, Experience & Skills :
- 8-10 years proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- B.Tech Civil / BE Civil engineering, building science or relevant field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Organization and Planning
- Effective Communication
- Effective Time Management
- Risk Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making