Talent Acquisition at Artha Group Of Companies
Views:350 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Artha Energy Resources - Head - Engineering - Renewable Energy (8-9 yrs)
Job Title : Head Of Engineering - Renewable Energy
Years Of Experience : 8 - 9 years
Qualification : Engineering Post Graduation - Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Energy specialization. Certified Training on Project Management / Project Finance will be preferred too
Location: Mumbai/ Ahmedabad
Brief About The Role :
- To lead a team of Design, Erection, Commissioning and Maintenance personnel of Solar Power Plants. Manage and Review the design phase of project including Technology Selection, Civil and mechanical structures, System Configuration, Electrical Connection, Distribution and Control Systems, Power Conditioning Systems for Photo Voltaic power plant.
- We deal with projects in the range of 100 KW to 5 MW that will be spread across India. All Opex and Open Access projects planning to execution within the target schedule, cost and performance will be the incumbents core responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for end-to-end project development and execution of AER. Manage and Lead multiple projects across the country. To handle the team in managing the following functions.
- Project Management of Solar Power Plants. Design, Erection, Commissioning and Maintenance of Solar Power Plants.
- Manage and Review the design phase of project including Technology Selection, Civil and mechanical structures, System Configuration, Electrical Connection, Distribution and Control Systems, Power Conditioning Systems for Photo Voltaic power plant.
- Responsible for complete project management through the installation, testing and commissioning of the system.
- Preventive maintenance of all the electrical installations and ensure compliance with regard to all quality construction.
- Ability to effectively work with the company's engineers and program managers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Coordinate with corporate project department for necessary drawings and approvals.
- Coordination with Consultants and contractors for the availability of men, materials, designs and drawings.
- Coordinate with all stake holders to ensure that the project is delivered on Schedule with high quality and within the required cost.