Talent Acquisition at Artha Energy Resources LLP
Views:339 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Artha Energy Resources - Project Coordinator - Solar (3-5 yrs)
Brief About The Role:
Coordinates all of the workers and materials involved in a solar installation, managing time and budgets, and translating between engineers, system designers, and installers in the field.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Creation and Management Project Timelines from PO to Commissioning.
- Creation and Presentation of Weekly Project Updates to clients, and management team
- Co-ordination with Business Development Team and Engineering team for finalization of detailed engineering plans and BOQ.
- Co-ordination with Technical Head, Purchase & Management for the appointment of I&C Vendors, Procurement and delivery timelines for materials.
- Assist procurement team with a selection of vendors, PO, negotiation, and closure.
- Co-ordination with consultant and contractors for on-time execution
- Site execution as per detailed drawings and delivery of materials as per POs.
- Daily Material Update, attendance at site ensuring work done
- Co-ordinating with Legal & Compliance team with final handover file to clients.
- Co-ordination with accounts and clients for Invoicing and payments.
- Co-ordination with accounts for booking of travel & accommodation and processing of reimbursements to employees.
- Reporting and active management of variance in budget, project-timelines, materials, etc
- Reporting and active management of site issues.