Talent Acquisition at Artha Energy Resources LLP
Views:365 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Artha Energy Resources - Project Coordinator - Solar (3-5 yrs)
Brief About The Role:
Coordinates all of the workers and materials involved in a solar installation, managing time and budgets, and translating between engineers, system designers, and installers in the field.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Creation and Management Project Timelines from PO to Commissioning.
- Creation and Presentation of Weekly Project Updates to clients, and management team
- Co-ordination with Business Development Team and Engineering team for finalization of detailed engineering plans and BOQ.
- Co-ordination with Technical Head, Purchase & Management for the appointment of I&C Vendors, Procurement and delivery timelines for materials.
- Assist procurement team with a selection of vendors, PO, negotiation, and closure.
- Co-ordination with consultant and contractors for on-time execution
- Site execution as per detailed drawings and delivery of materials as per POs.
- Daily Material Update, attendance at site ensuring work done
- Co-ordinating with Legal & Compliance team with final handover file to clients.
- Co-ordination with accounts and clients for Invoicing and payments.
- Co-ordination with accounts for booking of travel & accommodation and processing of reimbursements to employees.
- Reporting and active management of variance in budget, project-timelines, materials, etc
- Reporting and active management of site issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.