Talent Acquisition at Artha Group Of Companies
Views:1217 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Artha Energy Resources - Project Manager - Solar EPC (7-10 yrs)
Incepted in 2013, Artha Energy Resources (- AER- ) is a boutique investment bank operating in the power vertical in India. AER identifies transactions through its proprietary database that analyses micro level data on power consumption & generation in India. AER aims to build a 12 MW portfolio by 2020.
Job Title : Project Manager Solar EPC
Years Of Experience : 7-8 Years of experience in solar industry
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech - Electrical/ Civil
Location : Ahmedabad
Brief About The Role :
Projects will take complete ownership of all projects to ensure LCOE and maximization of yields. Artha being a RESCO developer, expects this designation to also effectively manage the O&M activities. Detailed attention must be given to adherence of MNRE standards and health and safety protocols. Needless to say, the VP will be responsible for designing, installation and commissioning of C&I projects, liaisoning for statutory approvals and O&M activities.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Set up the SOP for site survey and designing.
- Supervise the work of the design engineer for accuracy, optimization of design as per site survey conducted.
- Ensure BoM is designed to maximize cost-benefit to achieve LCOE while keeping losses at minimum.
- Conduct site surveys before plant design and layout is finalized.
- Should be updated with the latest technologies in panels, inverters, structures, racking techniques, installation techniques, etc.
- Liaison with the Business Development Team to understand the client's requirements to ensure plant design & engineering is pre-approved and incorporated in the PPA.
- DC & AC side designing which includes design & selection, calculating the rating of the switchgear and protection required in the system, cable sizing, earthing calculations, etc. Analyzing the existing system configuration and selecting a proper evacuation. DC side designing of solar rooftop PV projects, which include the stringing calculations, module selection, inverter range, etc.
Shadow analysis :
- PVsyst report for estimating the yield generation of the solar plant
- Fluent in PV syst, Helioscope, SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Should have executed a minimum of 20 C&I/ utility projects across tin/ RCC roofs as well as ground mounted projects. (At least 1 project should be 1 MW+)
- Inspecting field sites to observe, evaluate condition, operability of facilities and structures, Collect field survey data and measurements.
- Check drawings, specifications and BOQ for allotted work; And report any deviations.
- Knowledge of state-of-art technical skills in materials & methods in construction of large projects.
- Prepare defects/ snag list and provide instructions for rectification.
- Collection of data, analysis and design of structures.
- Material testing, soil testing, cement grade testing, foundation testing.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports as required by supervision and management teams.
- Formulate project baseline, monitoring, controlling, resource deployment, quality compliance & ensure satisfactory execution of projects.
- Guide project management, scheduling, planning, erection and commissioning of the project within stipulated timelines.
- Managing contractors and vendors.
- Ensuring safety is given the highest priority during installation and execution of the project.
Behavioral strengths :
- Willing to travel extensively
Technical strengths :
- Proficient in PVsyst & Helioscope
- Hands on experience in designing and project management