Talent Acquisition at Artha Group Of Companies
Views:1694 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Artha Energy Resources - Project Manager - Solar EPC (7-10 yrs)
Incepted in 2013, Artha Energy Resources (- AER- ) is a boutique investment bank operating in the power vertical in India. AER identifies transactions through its proprietary database that analyses micro level data on power consumption & generation in India. AER aims to build a 12 MW portfolio by 2020.
Job Title : Project Manager Solar EPC
Years Of Experience : 7-8 Years of experience in solar industry
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech - Electrical/ Civil
Location : Ahmedabad
Brief About The Role :
Projects will take complete ownership of all projects to ensure LCOE and maximization of yields. Artha being a RESCO developer, expects this designation to also effectively manage the O&M activities. Detailed attention must be given to adherence of MNRE standards and health and safety protocols. Needless to say, the VP will be responsible for designing, installation and commissioning of C&I projects, liaisoning for statutory approvals and O&M activities.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Set up the SOP for site survey and designing.
- Supervise the work of the design engineer for accuracy, optimization of design as per site survey conducted.
- Ensure BoM is designed to maximize cost-benefit to achieve LCOE while keeping losses at minimum.
- Conduct site surveys before plant design and layout is finalized.
- Should be updated with the latest technologies in panels, inverters, structures, racking techniques, installation techniques, etc.
- Liaison with the Business Development Team to understand the client's requirements to ensure plant design & engineering is pre-approved and incorporated in the PPA.
- DC & AC side designing which includes design & selection, calculating the rating of the switchgear and protection required in the system, cable sizing, earthing calculations, etc. Analyzing the existing system configuration and selecting a proper evacuation. DC side designing of solar rooftop PV projects, which include the stringing calculations, module selection, inverter range, etc.
Shadow analysis :
- PVsyst report for estimating the yield generation of the solar plant
- Fluent in PV syst, Helioscope, SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Should have executed a minimum of 20 C&I/ utility projects across tin/ RCC roofs as well as ground mounted projects. (At least 1 project should be 1 MW+)
- Inspecting field sites to observe, evaluate condition, operability of facilities and structures, Collect field survey data and measurements.
- Check drawings, specifications and BOQ for allotted work; And report any deviations.
- Knowledge of state-of-art technical skills in materials & methods in construction of large projects.
- Prepare defects/ snag list and provide instructions for rectification.
- Collection of data, analysis and design of structures.
- Material testing, soil testing, cement grade testing, foundation testing.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports as required by supervision and management teams.
- Formulate project baseline, monitoring, controlling, resource deployment, quality compliance & ensure satisfactory execution of projects.
- Guide project management, scheduling, planning, erection and commissioning of the project within stipulated timelines.
- Managing contractors and vendors.
- Ensuring safety is given the highest priority during installation and execution of the project.
Behavioral strengths :
- Willing to travel extensively
Technical strengths :
- Proficient in PVsyst & Helioscope
- Hands on experience in designing and project management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.