Talent Acquisition at Artha Energy Resources LLP
Views:224 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Artha Energy Resources - Senior Project Designer - Site Execution - Solar Rooftop (5-6 yrs)
Brief About The Role :
The Solar Project Designer will be responsible for the delivery of solar consulting services, site surveys and designing targeted towards project potential clients and will be primarily related to industrial, commercial and utility-scale PV systems. The role will also be responsible for management of project management from scratch till client handover. Must have worked on rooftop projects and if any experience with hybrid projects that will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage the work of engineering design of different projects, recognize the requirements from the clients and interact with them on a daily basis regarding design & engineering concept of the projects in hand.
- Prepare the design and do the calculations and deliver it to the client. And also prepared the BoM and with technical details.
- DC & AC side designing which includes design & selection, calculating the rating of the switchgear and protection required in the system, cable sizing, earthing calculations.
- Analyzing the existing system configuration and selecting a proper evacuation
- DC side designing of solar rooftop PV projects, which include the stringing calculations, module selection, inverter range
- Shadow analysis
- PVsyst report for estimating the Yield Generation of the Solar Plant.
- Fluent in PV syst, Helioscope
- Project management end to end till handover to the client
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.