HR at ASCEND PERFORMANCE MATERIALS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:108 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ascend Performance Materials - Shift Manager (7-10 yrs)
1. Engineering degree; BE or B.TECH . Preferably with polymer background
2. 7-10 years experiences in polymer extrusion or Engineering plastics industry
3. Prior experiences of working in shift in charge or Manager role
4. Sound knowledge on QMS (IATF/ISO) and EMS(14001 &45001) requirements
5. Good data analysis skill- Knowledge on SKADA, SAP and excel, candidates from MNC background.
1. Overall in charge of plant in shift
2. Ensure full safety of workforce in the shift.
3. Implement and maintain excellent shop floor 5S practices
4. Enforcement of machine maintenance standards
5. In charge of OEE- Overall Equipment Efficiency
6. Exhibit Excellent interpersonal skill with superiors, subordinates and colleagues
7. Strong adherence to product and process control requirements
8. Track and report shift performances on day to day basis