Deputy Manager - HR at
Views:201 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ascent Finechem - Production Chemist/Shift Incharge (5-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for overseeing manual production methods to make sure that the desired product yield is achieved.
- Responsible to maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas within the department.
- Ensure final product meets quality and customer specifications.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured with utmost efficiency and quality, according to planned protocols using the appropriate technology
- Charged with managing workers on the production line, ensuring they all work together as a team and follow protocols
Production Engineer :
- Record and report test results to Production Manager
- Preparing and reviewing of Batch Manufacturing Records and Standard Operating Procedures related to various products applicable to the facility
- To ensure on-line filing of Batch Manufacturing Records at the time of performance of activity
- Troubleshooting all steps in this process, and seek improvement in procedures wherever necessary
- Maintaining plant cleaning everyday
- Daily work allocation as per requirement and arrangement of manpower
- Engineer / Chemist must know how the equipment works to produce specific products, how workers should interact with the equipment, which safety precautions to take, and how to operate the machinery most efficiently and productively
- Production engineers / Chemists must also be familiar with maintenance procedures and controls for all machinery
- Train the team of workers on safety and quality assurance protocols
- Supervise staff to ensure they meet important production deadlines
- Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in right quantities
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and define resolutions