Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:438 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assembly Engineer - Construction (0-2 yrs)
- His / Her responsibilities will include upkeep of jigs and fixtures and their calibrations and enforcement of quality in the assembly of structures.
- He / She must be conversant with design and fabrication of jigs and fixtures for precision assembly activities.
- The Incumbent will be responsible for preparation of engineering drawings and documents for processing of composite products as well as for toolings for processing and jigs & fixtures for assembly.
- He/ She will assemble comprehensive compilation of data in the forms of drawings, reports and process documents to the processing team.
- He/She must draw up detail action plan for First Article Processing and Inspection.
- He/ She must be proficient in using CATIA/ Solid Works /AutoCad or similar tools for Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Manufacturing.
- Knowledge and exposure to PDM/PLM will be preferable.
- To ensure design for easy assembly.
- To model and simulate the functionality.
- To ensure design for machine reliability.
- Uniqueness in design.
- To prepare PPT for concept design as per our standards.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-2 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-12000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.