Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:327 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assembly Engineer - Construction (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Installation and commissioning of Machine.
- Panel wiring, cable routing, instrument calibration
- Panel trouble shooting
- Assembly of machine as per design / drawings.
- Will be responsible for checking the quality
- Will be responsible for checking the production and coordinating with the department
- Providing technical advice solving problem on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties other problems that may arise.
- Manage the building of the manufacturing line, best practices from donor site and APSYS program
- Write all the documentation to manufacture the product according RCO standards
- Ensure the training of the manufacturing manworkers on critical processes
- Support manufacturing with their day-to-day mounting issues
- Define the assembly times target of the product
- Improve spent time for manufacture the product.
- Manage all the revisions of the manufacturing documentation and the product configuration.
- Should be able to develop concepts and work through the PDM
- Should be able to work for developing concepts using advanced techniques
- Should have good knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Experience in Design Calculations, Materiel analyses, Machining knowledge.
- Candidate should take up complete responsibility for design to manufacturing.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP MECH
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
BENEFITS : ROOM & SUBSIDIARY FOOD