Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:375 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assembly Engineer - Construction Project (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Performs any combination of following tasks in foundry concerned with melting metal, pouring metal into molds, removing castings from molds, dressing castings, moving foundry materials, and cleaning equipment and work areas: Moves sand, castings, flasks, or other materials about foundry by hand, using wheelbarrow or cart, or by loading them onto conveyor.
- Assembles flasks, using wrench, bolts, and tap screws.
- Waters and mixes sand, shovels sand into flasks, and compacts sand in flasks, using ramming tool.
- Sprays binder on surface of sand molds and dries surface with blowtorch.
- Fits together, clamps, and unclamps cope and drag on production line.
- Weighs out specified amounts of materials for furnace charge, and loads charge into melting furnace.
- Skims slag from surface of molten metal, using scoop.
- Carries or pushes ladles of molten metal on monorail and pours metal into molds.
- Installs and removes steel jackets and bands used to hold snap molds together during casting.
- Sorts castings into pairs or groups for assembly.
- Strong Experience in Machine Designing for Industrial Automation, Special Purpose Machinery- s, Pick and Place Robotics, Conveyor Systems.
- Should be able to develop concepts and work through the PDM
- Should be able to work for developing concepts using advanced techniques.
- Candidate should take up complete responsibility for design to manufacturing.
- To coordinate with machine assembler during assembly of machines
- Good communications and Presentations skills preferred
Qualification : BE/DIP MECH
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : 10000-15000
Location : Coimbatore
Contact us : 9361045157