Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:56 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assembly Fitter (6-12 yrs)
- Ability to interpret and understand process engineering schematics (PFDs, and P&ID- s)
- Experience and ability to understand Process/Control narratives, Functional Specification Documents (FSD- s).
- Strong experience in Mechanical and Electrical aptitude with :
- Liquid process systems
- Pumps, valves, instrumentation (flow meters, pressure transducers, load cells, etc.)
- Conveyors, pneumatic, and manufacturing or process systems
- Utility systems (steam, compressed air, condensate, electrical)
- Basic level understanding of Automation and Controls (HMI- s, PLC- s, and I/O).
- Basic hands-on, technical troubleshooting skills on automated equipment (methodical and logic based).
- Strong aptitude to learn and apply knowledge to practical systems.
- Experience with performance criteria to validate/revalidate systems to support Site Acceptance Testing (SAT- s).
- Safety minded and follows customer safety protocols when working on equipment.
- Strong communication skills and proactive escalation of issues/problems.
- Strong documentation skills to complete field service reports, warranty claims (internal and 3rd party).
- Strong leadership skills, customer focused, with the ability to develop good relationships
- Ability to travel within the
- Good English (verbal and written)