CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:146 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assembly Technician (0-4 yrs)
We are urgently hiring for Assembly Technician Fresher or Experienced at Ambattur Chennai.
List of key responsibilities includes :
- To study, read, and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents, and gather information regarding its parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
- To set up, arrange, and operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the supervisor
- To assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- To contribute in fitting, building, or reconstruction of various parts to ensure smooth process of component amalgamation
- To perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- To implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained.
You will also be responsible for the following duties :
- To maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment and ensure the compliance with the company's rules and policies
- To maintain and update the results related to various tests and inspection procedures conducted regarding the product specification
- To make sure that all the parts, labor, and other processes are progressing at the given time
- To resolve discrepancies and maintain the integrity of the subordinate staff members by keeping a close eye on their timings and attendance
- To discipline, orient, train, and motivate the staff members to achieve highest level of quality. Occasionally, they may need to train new members
- To monitor, maintain, and repair the equipment as per the requirements and to ensure good team work by constantly keeping in touch with labor supervisor, quality analyst, and other senior members