National Head - Recruitments & Contracts at V4 Solutions Staffing Firm
Views:463 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant/Deputy Manager - Utility (10-15 yrs)
- Designation :- Assistant/Deputy Manager-Utilities
- Location :- Dharuhera (Haryana)
- Experience :- Mini 10+ years
- Qualification: - A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Salary:- Best in the industry
About the Client :-
It belonging to JP Goenka Group of companies is one of the market leaders in the production of Insoluble Sulphur for the Tyre and Rubber industry around the world both in terms of quality as well as quantity. It manufacture Sulphuric Acid and Oleums in our chemical complex at Dharuhera.The production capacity of Insoluble Sulphur now stands at 28,500 Mt per annum with new capacities slated to be added in near future
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Manage, oversee and direct the day-to-day activities along with the project team, engineering consultants, contractors etc. from concept to commissioning
- Should prepare the most effecient strategy balance for the total plant operations
- Should make sure that the entire execution is being done as per the agreed specifications and standards without any deviations made
- Should be accountable to complete the given scope of the project within the time schedule and budget
- Follow-up with all the stakeholders to get the required information in time and coordinate with the consultants & contractors accordingly
- Maintain the entire project documentation with complete IP protection and to distribute the copies in a controlled manner
- All local regional regulations need to be taken care during the engineering and layout finalization
- Committed to have a very high level of sense for Industrial Safety and to ensure health and environment in accordance with company regulations at work place
- The safety awareness should be rolled down to the entire team and maintain to lead the team with ZERO accident concept
- Having 10+ years' of experience and good knowledge in the fields of Utilities and HVAC system for chemical and continuous process industries
- Should be familiar with Water Treatment technologies such as raw water, soft water, DM water, wastewater treatment plants, HVAC systems for major production buildings etc.
- Should be familiar with International codes and standards for the above systems and be able to design and execute independently with most economical and efficient basis
- Should be familiar with various project activities starting from concept to commissioning, documentation, and handing over
- Should be a good team player and need to coordinate with all the stakeholders to consider their requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management and able to use effective tools to preciously measure the progress and deliverables
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Should be familiar with software such as MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, SAP, energy management, etc.
- Management and administrative skills, ability to analyse, delegate, and organize.
- Computerized maintenance management systems (SAP), Use of supervisory control and data acquisitions (SCADA), Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Knowledge of Instrumentation & Electrical Systems in equipment are required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with subordinates is required.
- Prepare weekly / monthly progress report as required by the management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.