Manager at Bharat Forge Limited
Views:2050 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Engineer - Construction Engineering (1-2 yrs)
Bharat Forge Ltd (BFL) Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer
Assistant Engineer Responsibilities and Duties :
- Assist in designing, developing and executing construction projects.
- Work with Project Manager in reviewing project specification and in preparing project plan and design sheet.
- Visit sites, prepare construction drawings and develop samples.
- Work with engineering team in developing construction plan.
- Determine budget, schedule, manpower and material and equipment requirements to execute construction project.
- Report all expenses to Project Manager on timely basis.
- Maintain quality assurance standards for projects.
- Provide technical assistance to field staff when needed.
- Analyze construction problems and recommend corrective actions.
- Order and stock construction materials to avoid shortage
Job Location : Across India
Experience : 1 to 2 year- s
Salary : 4 LPA - 6 LPA
Eligibility Criteria : BE/B.Tech 2018-19 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
Skills Required :
- Good Communication Skills
- Passion to learn new technologies and domain
- The inclination to work in Research & Development area
Selection Process :
1st Round : Application Screening
2nd Round : Technical Interview
3rd Round : HR Interview
How to Apply :
All eligible candidates can apply here.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.