HR Executive at HR Consulting Firm
Views:644 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Assistant Engineer/Engineer - Energy (2-5 yrs)
As Energy Engineer, you will be part of our Use energy analytics team, and you will spend time interacting with our Project Engineering team, Site Energy Managers and Field Engineers to plan, execute, review and improve our energy optimization techniques and algorithms in chiller plants installed across our client sites. You will have ownership over the performance of the chiller plants, and will be responsible for documenting and widely deploying best practices. Most of your job will be in office, but you will also visit our sites to gain close familiarity with the equipment you are optimizing
- Review of deployment plans for new client sites in light of the needs of the Energy Analytics Use team.
- Research and Experimentation with innovative energy saving and maintenance optimization techniques and algorithms. Our goal is to be the best in the world in our application of operational optimization techniques.
- Input (Energy), Output (Tonnage), Run Hour and Other Relevant Analysis on a periodic basis for each of the chiller plants at each of our client sites using DeJoule, including identification of gaps and opportunities.
- Design of Optimization Algorithms for deployment at our client sites through Energy Analytics .
- Configuring Alerts and Alarms relevant to chiller plants and specific individuals in SJPL and client teams across sites.
- Coordination : With Projects team to design energy optimization algorithms, with Site Energy Managers to ensure the algorithms are being deployed on site on a continuous basis to eliminate energy waste, and with Product Development team to add/edit features to enable better overall results.
- Verifying energy savings impact of each energy optimization algorithm.
- Training: Design and deliver training sessions on energy optimization to other members of our team.
- Reporting and Presentation : Ensure high quality reporting from the Energy Analytics Use team, including preparation and presentation of best practices and case studies to internal and external audiences.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Expertise and at-least 2 years of work experience with design, operations, servicing or analysis with respect to central chiller plants.
- Experience with energy monitoring and control systems, with a good understanding of typical instrumentation in buildings (sensors, meters, controllers, networking, etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent with verbal and written communication. Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Compensation : Best in industry + Annual Bonus (between 0.5 and 1.5 X Monthly CTC)
- Medical insurance