Manager - HR at Larsen & Toubro
Views:1751 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Engineer - Mechanical (0-2 yrs)
- Assists Engineers in the design, development, fabrication, modification, installation, and/or testing of mechanical parts, components, and equipment.
Distinguishing Characteristics :
This is first in a series of four classifications. Incumbents perform assignments designed to develop professional work knowledge. They receive specific and detailed instructions as to required duties and results expected. Work is checked during progress and is reviewed for accuracy upon completion. This level is designed for those with a Bachelor's degree and no experience or the equivalent of a degree.
- Supervises, and/or coordinates the work activities of subordinates.
- Assists in the design and fabrication of mechanical engineering projects, systems, or equipment.
- Performs engineering calculations by calculator or computer to solve routine engineering problems.
- Assists in the development of engineering drawings including plans and specifications based on calculations.
- Assists in the troubleshooting of systems and equipment and performs repair under close supervision.
- Assists in the preparation of project presentations to explain progress of project, which includes preparing routine graphic illustrations, charts and drawings.
- Requisitions components and supplies for engineering projects, interacting with vendors to obtain price and product information.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Knowledge of engineering principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and systems.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field; OR, Four years of Mechanical Engineering or related experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Registration as an engineer in the State of Arizona or proof of eligibility for reciprocity is required.
Mr. Bharat Agarwal