Recruiter at Mega Growth Consultants
Views:680 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant General Manager - Administration & Facilities Management (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
The role will include mentioned responsibilities; however, will not be limited to :
Planning & Budgeting
- Regular monitoring and implementation of various policies and procedures as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of facilities.
- Oversee annual budget preparation for the department and represent for management approval; monitor and control the administration budget. Discharge responsibilities in an efficient and cost-effective manner within the approved budget.
- Oversee General Administration & Soft Services of different facilities; like - Facility Upkeep & Maintenance, Housekeeping, physical security, cafeteria services, Vendor Management, Seat allocation, firefighting, etc.
- Supervise and review the performance of outsourced property Managers and Suppliers
- Assist Purchase Cell whenever required for coordination of logistics of material and equipment being brought in or taken out of facilities/organization.
Statutory & Regulatory Compliance
- Compliances related to Contracted Staff deployed at the facility
- E-Scrap & Hazardous material disposal as per existing guidelines.
- Compliances around Employee Health & Safety (arranging Evacuation Drills, first aid assistance, In-house Wellness Centre, etc.)
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the Asset Management System, including the establishment of the Asset Management Unit, departmental policies, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain annual asset management plans aligned with departmental strategy and budget and in consultation with other departments where applicable.
- Develop and maintain asset registers, including acquisitions, maintenance management, transfers, and valuations.
- Prepare a business plan for life-cycle of assets, including an analysis of pricing options utilizing life-cycle cost and recommendations on the most appropriate solution.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation with supporting schedules of asset registers to relevant accounting records, and resolve unclear items.
- Supervise and manage the performance and development of employees in the department in line with the goals, objectives, policies, and regulations of the Organization.
- Development of annual work plans and annual budget plans and implementation.
- General Administration & Others Activities
- Handling Audits - Internal & External along with Certification Audits.
- Oversee travel and accommodation arrangements for stakeholders.
- Introducing different Employee engagement activities and various events at the organizational level.
- Develop Strategic plans & Support new & upcoming projects
- Identification and empanelment of vendors, suppliers and other third-party contractors as required by the Organization.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 9 to 12 Years of proven exposure in Administration & facility management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- In-depth understanding of corporate service management principles
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Analytical Blend of mind with decision making & problem-solving skills
- Team Player with Leadership Skills
Sound like you? Let's talk!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.