Director at Global Placement Services
Views:152 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Administration - Steel Manufacturing Industry (15-18 yrs)
AGM - ADMIN
Qualification : MBA/ LLB/ PMIR (Full time).
Experience : 15 - 20 years in Core HR & IR in any Steel Manufacturing Industry.
Salary : Upto 16LPA.
Job Location : Hyderabad/ Tirupati, AP
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Responsible for the overall plant Industrial Relations, harmony and effective HR processes in the Plant.
- Union Management, Long term Wage Settlement, Welfare, Grievance handling, Employee negotiations, employee conflicts, initiating disciplinary actions and other activities.
- Handling both Unionized & Non-Unionized workforce and Deal with Trade Unions.
- Has Experience in 12(3) & 18(1) Settlements.
- Formulation of IR strategies, plans and implementation thereof.
- Initiatives/ implementation of sound IR practices and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
- Integration and standardization of IR systems and processes.
- Should possess experience in handling unions and Wage Code, Wage settlements.
- Plan & initiate CSR activities as a representative of company.
- Handle admin works such as transport, security, hostels of labours and housekeeping of the plant.
- Should handle Pollution Control Board, Electricity board, SPDCL, Inspector of factories, Labour department, Gram panchayat & Revenue department effectively.
- Identify training needs and arrange training for self & team.
- Age not more than 50 years.
- Immediate Joining or 15 days preferred.