Chief - Sourcing at People Conexxions
Views:726 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Process - Technical Services (15-26 yrs)
Job Description :
- Preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, and HMB
- Review of Smart Plant P&IDs (SP P&ID).
- Relief device analysis and sizing including Relief scenario summary, Relief scenario discussion, Relief device sizing, and datasheet, Inlet and Outlet piping hydraulic calculations.
- Pump and Non-Pump & Hydraulic calculations
- Control valve sizing and datasheet preparation & thermal design and Rating of Heat Exchangers.
- Instrument Process datasheets & line list and Equipment list.
- Process equipment sizing and specification datasheets for major items such as compressors, reactors, columns, pumps, and separators
- Support departmental activities like establishing technical guidelines & procedures, training, recruitment, etc.
- Support Projects for process deliverables & its schedule, resource planning, progress monitoring & reporting.
- Identifying and Initiating Plant improvement activities as per Management's vision
- Process engineering surveillance tool development for daily plant monitoring
- Process engineering support to resolve operations and technical integrity issues
- Plant Optimization, troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis & relief device and Flare system evaluations
- BE / B. Tech or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized reputed institute/university or Board.
Core Competencies :
- FEED, Basic and Detail engineering
- Process Surveillance engineering
- Commissioning & Startup
- Process Intensification and Technical services
- Projects: Greenfield & Brownfield
- Process Safety - MOC, QRA, HAZOP, PHA, PSSR
- Aspen Hysys, Unisim, HTRI, Osi-soft PI, Aspen IP21
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.