Founder & CEO at AVARIA
Views:365 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Quality Control - LT Power Cable Plant (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To do proper coordination with production & planning department for F.G which is ready for inspection.
- To coordinate with Marketing department for organizing cable inspection.
- To check and verify all the relevant QC documents which is prepared by subordinates.
- To follow proper system with team members for maintenance of stock of finished products and its proper movement.
- To prepare QAP against different specification and technical write up as required.
- To participate in qualification audit for vendor assessment by customer or TPIA.
- To do proper coordination for approval of a new specification / type approval for cables by customer / approving authority.
- To organize testing of cable at outside laboratory for getting approval by customer or specification authority.
- To handle customer complaints and give timely feedback to them as well as resolution of the complaint accordingly.
- To impart in training and awareness to departmental employees on quality, testing, safety, system etc.
- To monitor and verify various documents related to QMS, EMS and implement proper system according to certification requirement.
- Proper Man Power Planning, Allocation of work to team members & their performance review.
- To implement proper 5 S and Safey standards for all testing activities.
- Candidate preference : Exclusively from LT Power Cable Industry.
- Experience : Minimum 15 Years and above with Excellent Knowledge of LT Power Cable.
- Education : B.E/B.Tech - Electrical Engineering.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.