CEO at Option India Group
Views:469 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant General Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain Management - FMCG Business (10-15 yrs)
Assistant General Manager - Logistics & SCM - FMCG Business
We are currently looking for an Assistant General Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain with one the topmost Foods/FMCG Distribution cos in the world. This is an international assignment to be based at Yangon (formerly Rangoon) in Myanmar.
Our client is one of the topmost FMCG distribution cos of the world with a workforce of 80,000 employees. The Group operates in 36 countries through a comprehensive network of 750 business locations in Asia Pacific and 30 business locations in Europe and America. It is rated among the World's Best Big Companies, and among the World's Most Reputable Companies. It has a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent worldwide and is one of the best MNC employers to work with.
- Ensure all supply chain and logistics facilities and procedures in the country are operated to support the BUs- requirements and organized to an equality high performance level
- Implement corporate policies and standards in order to avoid duplication and ultimately improve efficiency and performance across local BUs
- Manage the local logistics teams across the different logistics and warehouse facilities, drive their performance, increase - operational efficiencies and deliver high standards of service
- Lead the supply chain and logistics management team and workforce build the organizational capability to deliver growth and profit targets
- Develop and execute country logistic strategy to ensure optimization of logistics and warehousing capability
- Monitor warehouse processes and performance to define improvement, development and alignment of warehouse logistics
- Implement appropriate supply chain strategies, tactics and action plans to support a strong market and customer focus, integrated with other product and service offerings as appropriate to support customer solutions
- Monitor and improve standards, systems and procedures to ensure up-to-date logistic standards and procedures, reflecting best practice in order to meet demanding customer requirements
- Clearly communicate the vision and objective for the business and implement the plans necessary to drive operational performance improvements
- Manage the operation of the cold chain facility by ensuring that all activities related to warehousing, distribution and cold chain management are completed on schedule
- Execute vendor agreement for service and maintenance of cold chain and frozen facilities
Education : Degree in business/Supply chain/ Materials management related disciplines, MBA preferably from a Premier B School
Work experience : At least 10-12 years of relevant working experience in logistics & Supply chain management in the FMCG industry.
Job Location : Yangon (Rangoon), Mayanmar
Salary: Around Rs.45.0 Lpa along with Expat benefits like Housing and company Car
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
- Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
- Your current & expected salary package.
- Your willingness to relocate to Yangon in Mayanmar
- Notice period in your current organisation
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.