Career Advisor at Reeracoen India Private Limited
Views:461 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant General Manager - Manufacturing - Automotive (18-25 yrs)
We have an urgent opportunity for one of our clients kindly go through the job description revert me if you are interested.
Position : Manufacturing - Assistant General Manager
Location : Neemrana
Company : Nissin Brake India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description :
- Report to GM in Manufacturing department (Japanese)
- Overall responsibility for Manufacturing activities across the business
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve manufacturing performance
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of SQCDM targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines and any associated documents
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative manufacturing processes
- Implement a customer focused operational culture delivering world class customer service levels
- Accomplish the production plan with good quality of products
- Establish the strong communication with the all stages of employees
- Drive improvements in reliability for key aspects of machinery by completing reliability studies and identifying best planned maintenance strategy
- Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are being adhered
- Provide leadership to departments under control and coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions
- Prepare the annual Manufacturing budget and forecasts and all Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects
- Establish strategy and best practices for staff to ensure achievement of overall business objectives.
- Work with the Manufacturing team to translate site strategy into specific annual performance goals and departmental objectives including KPIs, and to track them
- Report the Manufacturing activities on regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
Required Experience :
- B.E./B.Tech / M.Tech Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
- More than 18 years- experience
- Experience of Machining (Handling CNC, Cutting tool, etc)
- Working experience in Japanese Automobile company
Personality Traits & Competencies :
- Knowledge and technical understanding of automotive processes, components and manufacturing techniques
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes and systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Innovative thinking Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.