HR Lead at Pegasus Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Views:153 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant General Manager - Production (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensure optimal utilization of all resources, proper upkeep of all assets and efficiency, hygiene and safety in entire extrusion area and for ensuring a conducive work environment in the Plant area.
- Responsible for all statutory compliances and ensuring the company's values and standards are followed within Plant.
- Accountable for production commitments - volume and contribution margins and efficiency in operations along with machine and capacity utilization
- Lead process improvement initiatives and cost cutting measures pertaining to extrusion process
- Responsible for maintenance, and upkeep of extrusion machines. Work with Production planning department and maintenance department for preparation of plant maintenance plan.
- Accountable for perfect state of extrusion assets through preventive and corrective maintenance of all equipment and drive the productivity improvement initiatives, process improvement initiatives and cost cutting measures.
- Ensure all statutory, legal and procedural requirements are consistently complied with and maintaining safety, health and environmental policies and procedures for the area.
- Monitor the records of inventory of raw materials, engineering spares, finished goods etc. and ensuring accuracy of material disbursement for extrusion process.
- Accountable for minimizing defect percentage and maintaining quality standard for all the products by designing work instruction policy.
- Assist Marketing development team to initiate new product development as per customer's requirement or samples received.
- Lead & drive the standardization of process parameters & SOP's to ensure Quality Product.
- Ensure necessary training is provided to new and existing employees on SOPs, process. parameters, hygiene and safety.
- Ensure Audit compliances and maintain relevant records for ISO, OHSAS.