Assistant General Manager - Project Execution & Fit-Outs (7-12 yrs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY :
- Priority No. 1 is to ensure Human Safety, on each and every site, through Process, Equipment, Training and Monitoring.
- Responsible for Planning Timelines and Onsite Execution Plan.
- Responsible for all Project Execution Work within cost, quality and time.
- Shall be responsible to Manage and Control Multiple Sites, in multiple locations, through a Team of Project Managers and Project Supervisors, reporting to him.
- Building a Pool of Vendors and Contractors, to deliver required Project Execution, within Cost, Quality and Time.
- Develop DPR (Daily Progress Report) for each Site being developed - small or large projects.
- Through Planned BAR Chart and Daily Progress Report, be effectively able to understand fundamental gaps, in execution of each Project, Vis-a-vis Cost Quality & Time.
- The identified Gaps must be proactively identified - discussed and addressed, with proper and effective solutions.
- Effective Planning of Man - Material - Machine onsite, for efficient and cost-effective execution of projects. To ensure through his team timely availability of Infrastructure and Services, along with Man - Material - Machine, on every site.
- To provide technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site.
- To manage and motivate of all staff at all levels to ensure that there is high morale and commitment at the site and productivity levels are maintained.
- To ensure proper storage, record keeping and inventory of all materials at site.
- To ensure each and every site, looks like a beautiful - well managed site, wherever everything, every instruction and every item, is properly articulated and properly maintained.
- To ensure that all Labor and Workmen onsite working conditions, are good and healthy. They are made to stay, in healthy and progressive environment.
- To ensure proper and timely reporting in prescribed format, from each site. Project Planning & Execution, Site Management, and Coordination through Project Managers & Site Supervisors.
- To Find out the work volume and prepare the civil execution schedule activities.
- To ensure that all Quality Assurance & Quality Control activities are being carried out effectively and in a timely manner, so that the quality of material (cement, steel, etc.) & equipment being used at the site is of high quality and reliable.
- Ensuring all Contractor Payments are coordinated and paid in time, through the Process of Logic Note and Certificate of Payment.
- To provide Onsite Material Management & Consumption record, to Purchase in the format of Certificate of Payment, for all Materials being purchased.
- Interacting and coordinating with each site Architect, Consultant and Contractor for proper study of drawings and execution schedules. To ensure execution on Time, in Cost, as per Quality, based on what has been planned and implemented.
MUST HAVE SKILLS :
- People's Person, ability to Interact and Manage Team Members, Contractors and Consultants.
- Practical knowledge of executing Hotel Buildings, more particularly Fit-outs.
- Must be experienced in Planning and Managing Execution on multiple sites, at the same time.
- Should be experienced in developing Execution Processes and Managing Multiple Sites, through Delegation and Team Reporting.
- Qualified Architect, with Project Management Certification.
- Holding Six Sigma certification will be an added advantage.
- Has handled and is experienced in extensive Interior Work.
- Hotel & High-Quality Interior Design and Execution.
- Understanding of Project Management Software, such as MS Project Office is important
- Well versed with AutoCAD
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Detailed Project Planning - Cost Quality Time
- Onsite Management
- Reporting from Site
- Relationship Management, with Vendors, Contractors, Architects and Consultants.
- Ability to Handle Multiple Projects, in Multiple Locations, at the same time.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Contractor Costs and Contract Terms
- Project Execution - Cost Quality Time Executed vis--vis Planned
- Minimum Snag List - from Operations / Architects / Consultants, while Project Completion and Handover
- Implementing - Just In Time- philosophy on every site, for Man - Material - Machine
- Every Construction Site must be an Experience for every Stakeholder (Customer - Vendor - Team - Management - Service Partners - Consultants - Investors), when they visit the site, during Construction & Project Development.
- Happiness - Well Being - Safety of each and every one working onsite - Team / Contractor / Labor / Vendors