Consultant at Michael Page
Views:414 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant General Manager - Structural (10-20 yrs)
Core Responsibilities :
- Overall co-ordination with all Architects / consultants for release of GFC drawings of the multiple projects under construction
- Reviewing the structural drawings in depth and ensuring the designs are optimized and safe.
- Review and analyzing the drawings / DBR's / BOQ's / Technical specs for complete packages including structure, MEPF, finishing, etc. and ensuring implementation of the same within given timelines.
- Review / contribute project designs and ensure adherence to the same during the course of construction
- Ensure coordination between core projects function and enabling functions like contracts, procurement, finance, operations
- Framing and reviewing the Consultant's contracts to ensure adherence and safeguard the interests of the organization
- Driving continuous improvement in cost by suggesting value engineering.
- Ensure timely delivery and handover of drawings / details as per project plan
- Awareness about latest construction technology across projects to deliver productivity and cost efficiency is desirable.
- Monitor the performance of team members and creating the right environment for them to operate in
- Manage performance of the team including regular feedback to motivate the team to perform better
- Help build overall capability of the team through training and skills upgradation
- Creation on processes to enable the organization to scale
Minimum Qualification :
- Civil Engineering degree (B.E)
- Master's in Project / Construction Management (Desirable) / M. Tech (Structure) (Desirable)
- 10+ years of experience with major developers (preferable) or construction companies in Indian or international real estate sector
Technical Skills :
- Competent to review structural drawings / details in terms of safe and optimum design
- Strong project management expertise
- Understanding of latest technology in construction
- Financial acumen and grasp of numbers
- Strong understanding of project design
- Familiar with MEPF services in (Residential and Commercial)
- Familiar of various technology/option available for MEPF equipment.
- Familiar with overall design development process & management of the same.
Behavioral Skills :
- Customer orientation;
- Process orientation;
- Team management;
- Result Orientation;
- Problem Solving;
- Analytical Skills;
- Strong Communication and presentation skills;
- Relationship Management