Key Account manager at Credent team Pvt ltd
Views:490 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Maintenance Manager - Auto (6-12 yrs)
Critical Role and Responsibilities :
1. Develop maintenance schedules and enforce for execution
2. Budgeting, monitoring and control maintenance costs.
3. Troubleshooting of specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), V.F.D. etc.
4. Upkeep health of machines with help of Preventive & Predictive Maintenance.
5. Improve MTBF Vs MTTR
6. Ability to reduce or control the energy cost.
7. Maintenance of utility equipment like Compressor, D.G. set, Cranes etc.
8. Monitor and improve life cycle of critical spare parts
9. Communication with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
10. Maintain & Improve health and safety policies and procedures.
11. Prepare and submit Weekly report to the reporting authorities and the Management
12. To plan resources required on the shop floor for machine maintenance to ensure machine health.
Non Critical Role and Responsibilities :
13. Communication with cross functional team.
14. Maintain IMS system and update of documents.
15. Implementation of new ideas, Kaizen, Poka Yoke etc.
16. Improvement on Energy Saving in the plant
17. Coordinate with other department.
18. To resolve and manage conflict at workplace
19. Ability to work in adverse circumstances
20. Maintain legal & statutory compliance
21. Prepare and update cable network, air supplying network drawing.