Assistant Manager - Administration (8-11 yrs)
Job Title - Asst Mgr, Admin
Job Description :
Position Overview :
Responsible for administrative operations for Baxter's Bangalore R&D facility, including facility upkeep, housekeeping, cafeteria and pantry operations, employee transport operations, Guest management, Event Management.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Admin Operation management and Upkeep of the facility
- Processing of all invoices for payment and Tracking of Admin Operation Expenses.
- Responsible for Housekeeping, Cafeteria and Pantry operation and stationary related activities.
- Arrangement of all consumables and supplies for Client / VIP visits
- Take rounds of the facility regularly to identify issues in and initiate immediate rectification actions.
- Preparing the Daily/Weekly and Monthly reports
- Maintain inventory control for facility related consumables including cleaning supplies.
- Effectively manage Facility team to ensure an on time deliverable system.
- Aid Admin Manager in all administrative functions and Facility services and any other administrative functions
- Ownership of the Day to day administration, including reports generation of the stock tracker.
- Communicate to the Admin manager about all incidents, issues and pending problems, and work on resolving them.
- Ensure site related compliance with respect to Admin operations.
- Supervise and control housekeeping staff, Pantry boys.
- Caf- and Pantry operations
- Ensure that the food vendor is maintaining highest standards of hygiene in the services area
- Oversee the pantry equipment's and operations, identify issues and take necessary actions.
- Maintain inventory control for pantry.
- Routinely inspect all services to ensure smooth operations
- Coordinate to get routine health inspections and food quality inspections done.
Transport Operations :
- To ensure safe transportation of employees
- Preparation of shift schedule timings & assign routes to cabs
- To organize regular health check-ups for drivers
- To organize regular check-ups of cab condition
- Ensure timely processing of transport invoices & follow-up for payment
- Organize regular meetings with employees to avail feedback on transport operations
- Organize regular meeting with fleet drivers & update them on employee feedback
- Arranging Airport transfers, Hotel booking for Guests with NIL escalations
Report submission :
- Preparation and submission of Monthly management report and Daily reports.
- Preparation and submission of facility related consumable and consumption reports.
Vendor Management :
- Reports on time
- Accurate billing and invoicing
- Optimize inventory stock and planning for contingencies, avoiding Stock out situations
- Maintain high standards of Housekeeping of the Facility.
- Logistic Arrangement and Co-ordination with the stakeholders
- Lab Area House keeping - As per the request from the stakeholders
- EHS - To ensure EHS adherence in all Admin related activities, and provide necessary support to employees and EHS team as needed.
Education and/or experience :
- Graduate or Post graduate with minimum 10+ years of work experience.
- Min 8 years of relevant admin operations experience, preferably with an MNC.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word & Power point.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in local language Kannada is preferable.
- A team player, who is good at finding and implementing solutions to problems.
- Should have the flexibility to handle emergency situations that may arise outside of normal office working hours.