Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Civil Project (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tunneling works | Heavy construction and concrete works | Independent Project handling | Power projects | Micro piling for bridge| Grouting | Rock bolting | rib work | gates and trash racks | power house raft| Anchoring| Batching plants | tunnel lining | Short Crete| intakes | wing walls | piers | abutments| Billing | Drilling works |
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.