Head Sourcing at Karess Consultants
Views:153 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Estimation & Budgeting - Civil (5-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Estimation & Budgeting
- Estimation, Rate analysis, Cost analysis, Planning & reconciliation for material & labour, Item rate billing, Measurements as per IS Code, Bill checking, Estimation for material & labour.
- Conversant with market rates & IS mode of measurement, proficiency in Tendering, Estimation, rate analysis, Cost Analysis & reconciliation. Autocad Must. Preparation of preliminary BOQ/BOM based on technical proposal
- To work out quantities from preliminary and GFC drawings for various scope of civil and finishing works.
- Proficient to work out one-page cost estimate for projects based on thumb rule and coefficients.
- To work out cost estimates based on data from earlier projects of similar nature.
- To be thorough in rate analysis, item rate specification, BOQ preparation of all civil and finishing items.
- To be able to work out built up/ payable areas from AUTOCAD drawings with p-line of the area considered.
- To implement approved budgeting record to ensure efficient coordination of various department and maintain accurate information regarding the work award status w.r.t budget & cost center, advise the management regarding cost overrun or savings.
- To prepare monthly MIS of budget tracking w.r.t variance for management review.
- To track all quantities including steel and concrete coefficients considered at budget stage w.r.t actual during and post execution for projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.