HR Executive at Prima International
Views:33 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Purchase - Packaging Materials (7-9 yrs)
Position: Asst Manager/ Deputy Manager-Purchase
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or B.Com and materials Management /Packaging development
Experience: experience in plant requirement purchase including packaging materials, machine spares & consumables, vendor management & applicable tax laws and regulations.
Age: 30-38 Years (below 40 years)
1. Develop and manage the RFQ & negotiation process while adhering to applicable legal standards & codes of ethical conduct.
2. Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards & best practices.
3. Ensure all purchasing activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization.
4. Ensure the adequacy of specifications for purchasing purposes.
5. Negotiate purchases & agreements with suppliers.
6. Measure key performance indicators to determine & improve the effectiveness of the purchasing function.
7. Analyze purchasing-related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolution and alternatives to supply challenges.
8. Knowledge of packaging materials and processes of corrugated/mono Carton, printed films, injection molded/vacuum formed items, Labels