Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:303 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Assistant Manager - Design - Batching Plant - Concrete Construction Equipment (7-12 yrs)
Opening with German manufacturer Concrete Construction equipment in India catering to the customers with world class concreting equipment.
Position : Asst. Manager Design (Batching Plant)
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B.E. / B. tech. - Full time
Experience : 7+ years
Job Summary/Objective :
- Responsible for Design and Development of Batching Plant ensuring timely release of BOM and manufacturing drawings to internal departments and maintain records for release.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Preparation of customer based new design and development tasks.
2. Allocation of material Identification Number for new items of batching plant.
3. Preparation of Product Bill of Material in excel and releasing through mail.
4. Spare parts manual and operating manual support to Documentation and verification.
5. Studying and understanding concepts and technical information of ECO and DRS from Parent Company and introduce as applicable.
6. Processing of ECR and releasing of ECN.
7. Technical support to Vendors, Customers and Internal departments.
8. Interaction with Original Equipment Manufacturers.
9. Reviewing and freezing the technical specification and drawings of OEM components.
10. Co-ordination with production in shop floor during new product development.
11. Preparation of tentative Time Schedules for special projects.
12. Preparation of tentative costing for special Projects.
13. Providing inputs for Layouts in case of special requirement.
14. Preparing transportation drawings for export and domestic requirements.
Job Requirements :
Degree(s) &Certificate(s) : - Under Graduation / Post Graduation in Mechanical/ Production Engineering
Knowledge:- Must have strong knowledge on tools and best practices in designing mechanical equipment's using AutoCAD, Solid Edge / any 3D Modelling software's and engineering drawings.
- Must have hands on experience on above presently
- Must have knowledge on selection of OEM components.
- Have knowledge on any ERP packages.
- Must have knowledge in M.S Office-Suite.
Major Skills :
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with internal department personnel, customers, vendors and senior management.
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong team collaboration skills.