Senior Recruiter at Job Fittment Finder
Views:183 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Design - Solar Power Plant (5-8 yrs)
Qualification : BE/BSc in Electrical/Electronics/Power engineering preferably.
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Min of 5 years purely in solar plant designing
- Well versed with designing of medium to large scale PV projects. Should implement Solar PV systems using engineering calculations and field related software.
- He should be able to prepare project designs, do material estimations and be proficient in monitoring execution timelines.
- Design array layouts, equipment plans, electrical line diagrams and routing plans for array interconnection.
- Size and create panel board, conduit, wiring and equipment schedules.
- Prepare preliminary layouts, using Auto Cad, Google earth and Helioscope/PVsyst of Solar PV systems on tops of buildings, in open fields and other locations.
- Attend project site visits with business development team as the technical expert to answer technical questions, take pictures, and take detailed field notes.
- Study layouts, schematics and all other documentation and determine methods, materials and equipment needed to provide a full turn-key installation.
- Work with estimating department to provide technical assistance, design services and RFQ support for proposals.
- Prepare detailed quotes for Govt. and commercial proposals using spread sheets and formulas.
- Contact manufacturers and suppliers to obtain current pricing on materials and store information in an organized manner.
- Visit installations and assist to complete installation by providing supervision as needed.
- Good communication skills.