Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:84 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - EHS - Manufacturing Plant (6-8 yrs)
The incumbent will be Unit EHS Head and responsible for end to end EHS activities of the plant
Roles and Responsibilities:
Statutory Compliance - 100% compliance to Consent conditions of Maharashtra Pollution Control Board ( MPCB) and Central Pollution Control Board ( CPCB), The Factories act 1948.
Walk through survey - Walk through survey all along the plant, finding the Unsafe condition and Unsafe condition reporting them, followup for the job completion.
Liasioning- Liasioning with MPCB for Yearly consent renewal, Hazardous waste authorisation renewal, coordination for the MCPB - LAB survey.
Liasioning with DISH for bi yearly plant inspection, PV inspection, Building stability,Submission of Mock drill report after conduction, submission of application of yearly safety award. Liasioning with Fire department for obtaining from Fire NOC
MIS Reporting - Conducting monthly safety committee meeting and regular followups for the job completion, Collection of Near misses, prioritize according to severity and online submission to the HO, Monthly EHS report submission to Head - EHS, OR meeting, MRM meeting, complying and updation of all compliances in Coral soft ware.
Training & Audit - EHS Training for both employees and contract work men ( 3 mandays/ employee), Coordination for 100% participation of both employee and contract workmen in Safety week celebrations,World Environment Day celebrations, Fire week, Road safety day celebrations. Conducting the IMS internal audit as a part internal Auditor, under going management audit, IMS external audit, CII - EHS external survey and coordination in completing the observation points
PPE - Exploring latest type PPE with cost control, ensuring 100% availability of PPE all time.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE / Diploma - Chemical/ Mechanical with 6-8 years of post qualification experience .
- Candidate should hold Post graduate Diploma in Industrial safety / Ratified Safety officer from RLI/ CLI
- Should have prior experience in chemical or fertilizer industry.
- Exposure to MPCB, CPCB, DISH,Fire Officer
- Exposure in Conducting RCA for Near misses and First aid cases.
- Training employee and contract work forces.
- Good exposure in handling project team in executing CAPEX jobs
- Able to handle various Internal and External audits.
- Planning and budgeting.
- Conducting Effective training for both Employees and Contract work forces
- Knowledge of manufacturing culture
- Awareness of updated Statutory Compliances
- MS Office
- PSMS, IMS
- Reporting near misses and doing RCA
- Creativity & Innovation
- Applicants willing to relocate to Pali ( Maharashtra) may only apply
- Natives of Maharashtra preferred however outstation candidates with relevant experience can apply
Perks and Benefits - Best in the Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.