Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:431 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Assistant Manager - Electrical (6-8 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 6 - 8 years of experience in a reputed design consultancy firm;
- Interdisciplinary coordination for engineering;
- Coordination with construction team and resolving site issues;
- Good knowledge on IS and International standards,
- Knowledge on ACAD and MS office;
- Good communication skill (English & Hindi);
- Must be a good team player;
- Must have positive attitude and hard working.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Must have experience in design and detailed engineering of plants like CHP, Iron ore crushing & washing plant, beneficiation plants, other material handling systems.
- Must have experience in reviewing vendor drawings like transformer, HT & LT switchgear, motors, cables, Battery & battery charger, UPS, capacitor bank, Earthing & lightning protection system, illumination layout, cabling, VFDs, bus duct etc..
- Must be thorough in HT & Lt switchgear protection and scheme review.
- Should have experience for preparation of SLD.
- Should have experience in sizing electrical equipment like transformers, DC system, UPS, cable, cable tray, capacitor bank, bus duct etc..
- Should have knowledge for preparation of tender specification for procurement of various electrical equipment.
- Should have knowledge on equipment like stacker, reclaimer, Sizer/ crusher.
- Knowledge on transmission line & switchyard design will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on relay setting and coordination will be added advantage
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Assistant Manager-Electrical is responsible for design calculation of Substation, Transformers, Motors, Electrical actuators, Soft Starters, design of SLD based on equipment load list and process description, design checking or designing of electrical circuit diagram of Mineral processing plant, Crushing and sizing plant of coal, Iron ore etc.from other Basic and Detail engineering
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Complete engineering of various projects which shall be executed in house.
- Review and approval of drawings/documents, layouts prepared by EPC vendor and Engineering consultant for various CHP, Iron ore central processing units and mineral beneficiation plants projects.
- HT & Lt switchgear protection and scheme review.
- Preparation of SLD, Preparation of Earthing & lightning protection system layout, illumination layout, cabling & cable tray layout etc.
- Design of Earthing & lightning protection system, Design of illumination system for plant, Design cabling layout etc.
- Sizing of electrical equipment like transformer, DC system, UPS, cable, cable tray, capacitor bank, bus duct etc..
- Preparation of tender specification for procurement of various electrical equipment.
- Enquiry floating, Techno-commercial offer review and coordinate with procurement department for procurement of equipment.
- Study of various mining Government/Private tenders and prepare CAPEX estimations for the CHP/ Central processing Units/Beneficiation plants.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers during various stages of project starting from proposal making, project award, engineering, procurement, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up and closeout stages.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other with in the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 30 - 35 Years