HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:277 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Assistant Manager - Environment/Health & Safety - FMCG (6-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager - EHS
Location: Khurda, Bhubaneswar
Experience: 6.0 - 7.0 Year(s)
CTC: Upto 17 LPA
- Knows Oriya or Bengali
- Certified from CLI or RLI
1. EHS-related legislative requirements
2. Industry's best practices and latest technology in relevant areas
3. Company's EHS Guidelines
4. Safety management systems e.g. work permit system, hazard spotting, near miss reporting.
Experience and Educational Qualifications :
1. Candidate should possess a :
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from- RLI or CLI
2. Candidate should possess a Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Industrial safety (Recognized by the state government)
3. Candidate should possess a thorough knowledge of the local language acquired through an institution under a board of secondary education or affiliated to a university or recognized by the state government
1. Plan and conduct safety training of all contractors and own employees.
2. Implement behavior based safety model to ensure safe work place.
- Aim for Zero LTI
- Conduct and report SUSA
- Increase Near miss reporting
3. Carry out regular plant inspections to assess the workplace.
4. Conduct injury investigation & analysis:
- Target for a reduction in overall injuries
- Ensure that all incidents are captured and analyzed and actions are planned and taken to prevent a recurrence.
5. Ensure commissioning & completion of new projects:
- Target completion with Zero injury
- Ensure that safety features are in-built at the initial stage of new projects and inspect, recommend rectification of any unsafe guarding, inter-locking of new machines before they are commissioned on the floor
6. Organize EHS engagement activities to promote awareness about compliance requirements.
7. EHS Compliance requirements:
- Monitor and implement all parameters according to the EHS guidelines
- Ensure that regular EHS audits are carried out and also external audits are coordinated and organized.
- Prepare formal reports/reviews of action plans of EHS audit
- Ensure submission of all statutory forms-o Ensure timely delivery of Sustainability reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Conduct risk assessment of the plants to identify significant risks and bring down the risks.
8. Recommend and advise the Management the impacts of various environment pollution parameters and suggest ways & means of controlling the same.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.