Assistant Manager - Estimation/Process Planning (7-11 yrs)
Qualification : BE Production/Mechanical. Production preferable
- Sound knowledge of Manufacturing processes & sequences - fabrication, welding, machining, heat treatments for small parts to big size components
- 7 years- experience in manufacturing departments/ estimation of custom built equipment/ machinery to OEM drawings/ specifications.
- Should be able to understand the customer requirements, organize the Technical & Quality documentation like Excel BOM, drawing file, QAP as per their Purchase Order/ RFQ
- Manufacturng and Estimation Skills
- Should have good knowledge of process planning and manufacturing to estimate material prices, fabrication hours, heat treatment costs on per kg basis, machining hours, mechanical assembly hours and piping hours, chrome plating and induction hardening costs on unit area basis, etc.
- Should have good knwoledge of standard bought out/ commercial parts costing like fasteners, bearings, etc.
- Should be able to work independently from receipt of RFQ documentation to detailed manufacturing planning with estimation of hours & costs of complete equipment in steel rolling and processing lines with clarity in scope and deviations if any to the customer/ drawing requirements.
- Job with entail also discussing with vendors for commercial parts and also internal production department for critical components.
- Should be good in excel and other Microsoft applications to make complete project estimation and buget for manfuacturing and procurement.