Founder & CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:260 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Manager - Factory Marketing/Logistics Operations - Oil & Gas (5-10 yrs)
Our client is a large industrial house in Oil & Gas domain and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Assistant Manager - Marketing Operations ( Solids )
Location : Bathinda
Education : Engineer and/or MBA ( Operations Management )
Experience : 5 - 10 years in Operations in Petroleum or Petrochemicals sector.
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. This position will report to Manager - Marketing Operations ( Solids ) in PP, Pet Coke, Sulphur Division.
- Job involves Marketing Operations - Execution of Despatches, Coordination with Refinery/ Logistics/ Marketing team.
- Coordination with Refinery, Marketing team for product availability and allocations. Management of Despatch/ Invoicing from plant for solid products.
- Ensuring statutory compliances.
- Timely replenishment of stocks in coordination with Production/QC.
- Logistics coordination and control - Rail/Road.
- Time office management including housekeeping and maintenance.
- Trucks Parking area management including PP transporters offices / Dhabha running / safety equipments shops / Tyres repairs shop / PLMS equipments / Housekeeping / illumination / Drivers rest rooms / bath rooms etc.
- Coordination with Ops / Maintenance, Security, Admin teams and transporters for seamless production evacuation in all shifts.
- Safety tool box talks to trucks Drivers / Cleaners every day to mainatin effective IIF environment within Refinery.
2. Candidate should be a an Engineer and/or MBA ( Operations Management ) with an experience of 5-10 Years in Operations in Petroleum or Petrochemicals sector. Should have good leadership skills and thorough knowledge of statutory and safety requirements.