HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:81 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Fire & Safety (10-15 yrs)
experience -10 to 15 Years
Must have -
BE (fire) with min. 5 years- experience
- Should have thorough knowledge about upkeep & maintenance of firefighting appliances, equipment, systems and fire vehicles.
- Conversant with fire drills & operation of fire tender.
- Rescue from height particularly in case of fire.
- Knowledge of fire risk & precaution to be taken to mitigate.
- Should possess efficient soft skill in using excel, power point and other office package.
- Must be an efficient user SAP.
- Creating Fire and Life Safety awareness throughout the organization by conducting fire drills,Mutual aid, & rescue trainings.
- Maintain inventory level of firefighting equipment, rescue items and general PPE's for firefighting..
- Respond to fire emergency calls when required
- Competent to investigate the fire incident.
- Plan and review fire command center, staff manning, and fire equipment as required.
- Ensure the efficiency and motivation of the people like ( Fire Man | Rescuer | Security )
- To coordinate scenario based tactical exercises on various fire & rescue related condition.
- Responsible for maintaining the healthiness of firefighting equipment as per the schedule.
- To develop good contact and repo with Fire Station (Kharagpur).| WBFES |
- Ability to prepare the prerequisite documents for fire safety certificate /NOC.
- Ability to drive the Fire Command center for 24 x7
- To review and make necessary changes in the existing firefighting system of the organization.
- Responsible for fire services related to legal and statutory compliance and should have detailed knowledge of various national and internal standards related to fire safety.
- nCarry out job safety analysis and job risk verification audits on daily basis, as and when required.
- Handle Onsite and Off- site emergencies and participate activities with mutual aid members.