Senior IT Consultant at Erflogs Consultant
Views:907 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Fulfillment Center Operations (4-7 yrs)
Currently we are hiring for an eCommerce company based out in Bangalore- Indiranagar location for position of Assistant Manager - Fulfillment Center Operation.
Exp- 4-7 yrs
Max Salary - 7 LPA
Notice period - 1 month max
Designation- AM- Fulfillment
- Based in Bangalore or should be able to re-locate on short-notice.
- The ideal candidate should possess values for Ownership, Delivering Results and Flexibility.
- Position is based at Fulfillment Center.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining Receiving, Quality Checks, Stowing, Picking, Packing functions i.e. entire Chain of our Operations in fulfillment center by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that not only adhere to SLA but always strive hard to ever-improving Rate of Fulfillment.
- Ensuring daily all operational reports are flashed to stake holders in the day as well as at the end of the day or whenever asked to do so.
- To keep a track on Order Fulfillment SLA on hourly basis, ensuring - 0- SLA Miss in terms of timely fulfillment.
- Ensure quality check of the 100% units of products received in accordance with product description plus guideline issued to them.
- Ensure 100% inventory accuracy i.e. virtual-physical inventory match as well as with in-stock-taking record.
- Ensure that reports of Rejected lot are shared with reasons of Rejection for each Inward & rejected lot is stored separately in the warehouse along with stock reconciliation report of each Inbound stock.
- Initiate process improvement projects, lean methodologies to enable scaling- up of the operations for peak-time.
- Co-coordinating with third party logistic provider, ensuring pick-ups are done on- time, aligning Order processing timings such that no SLA is missed due to their various timings.
- Driving all relevant KPIs and metrics and achieving and surpassing them consistentlyby Service Provider to help us grow in business & scaling-up of operations.
- Data driven, visibility regarding slow moving & dead stock.
- Prepare monthly fulfillment reports, reconciliation of stocks.
What experience we- d like you to have:
- Minimum of 4-5 years- experience in Fulfillment Centre Operations, must have handled both Inbound and Outbound operations.
- First Hand knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Order Management Systems (OMS).
- Strong command over Advance excel and should be able to make reports and MIS, Data management is the key requirement for this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.